“I’d order again”
Review of Four Seasons Pizza

Four Seasons Pizza
Ranked #91 of 216 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I ordered a cheesesteak and Greek salad online for takeout. Everything was ready but I had to wait a couple of minutes because the register attendant was taking an order on the phone. Everything tasted good though. I’d order again.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 8 April 2018

The quality of food here has declined. Never again. A $20 pizza with nothing good to comment about!
If I had the foresight to open the pizza box to examine it - I would have seen that the toppings that I ordered were hardly there mostly unrecognizable I would have left the pizza there and traveled a bit further to frankies on lebanon rd.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to get an awesome chef salad, this is the place. It is always fresh. Try it!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I ordered a medium cheese pizza and chicken parm dinner for delivery and was going to save the chicken parm for the next days dinner. The pizza was soft and doughy and didn’t taste that great. When I opened the chicken parm dinner the first thing I noticed is that it was topped with over a quarter inch of baked cheese. Somewhere in that thick dry layer of cheese was little pieces of breaded chicken. It was hard to tell what was cheese and what was chicken. Under the cheese and chicken was spaghetti with very little sauce. So much for saving for next nights dinner. The spaghetti was already dry and by the next day will most likely be very dry. The very thin slice of garlic bread was mashed to about 1/4 inch thick and was soggy. I didn’t bother looking at the salad. I guess it would be ok if you are hungry and not very picky about your food.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have made Four Seasons my go-to neighborhood pizza joint! Their food (pizza, subs, salads, wings) are outstanding, as is their service. Whether I pick up or select delivery, they are always on time with a fresh, hot order. Their online ordering service is extremely convenient and my preferred ordering method. Additionally, I receive coupons regularly from my online account, which is really appreciated...

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Four Seasons Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK