“Not impressed!”
Review of Four Seasons Pizza

Four Seasons Pizza
Ranked #92 of 212 Restaurants in Dover
Reviewed 1 November 2017

I ordered a medium cheese pizza and chicken parm dinner for delivery and was going to save the chicken parm for the next days dinner. The pizza was soft and doughy and didn’t taste that great. When I opened the chicken parm dinner the first thing I noticed is that it was topped with over a quarter inch of baked cheese. Somewhere in that thick dry layer of cheese was little pieces of breaded chicken. It was hard to tell what was cheese and what was chicken. Under the cheese and chicken was spaghetti with very little sauce. So much for saving for next nights dinner. The spaghetti was already dry and by the next day will most likely be very dry. The very thin slice of garlic bread was mashed to about 1/4 inch thick and was soggy. I didn’t bother looking at the salad. I guess it would be ok if you are hungry and not very picky about your food.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I have made Four Seasons my go-to neighborhood pizza joint! Their food (pizza, subs, salads, wings) are outstanding, as is their service. Whether I pick up or select delivery, they are always on time with a fresh, hot order. Their online ordering service is extremely convenient and my preferred ordering method. Additionally, I receive coupons regularly from my online account, which is really appreciated...

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Wonderful real not premade crust pizza ! We order from here every time we come down to visit family. I love a good thin crust pizza.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

A local take-out or delivered pizza shop. They have an extensive menu of sandwiches and pasta dishes.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

I love their square pizza. Great taste and great value . The round is good to but there is something special about the square.

Been to Four Seasons Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK