“The Best Italian Food in the Area Bar None”
Review of Piazza Mia

Piazza Mia
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Mia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 212 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The restaurant is actually located in Camden, De but has a Dover mailing address - it is a new restaurant, a month or 2 old.
Reviewed 24 March 2018

We heard this place was good but we had never been there until yesterday when we decided to give it a try. It was great! The decor was really nice, the service was outstanding and the food was the best in the area for Italian fare. My wife had the seafood with pasta and I had angel hair pasta with meatballs and meat sauce (what I typically order in other places). The food was really well prepared and the drinks (Sangria red for me) was a treat. Give this place a try if you've never been here. You too will return as I know we will.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Stopped in today with friends. The service was prompt, professional, and personable. We ordered veal parmigiana and eggplant parmigiana. All came with spaghetti and the portions were ample, with most taking half home. All the meals were hand made although the pasta was imported from Italy. The sauce was second-to-none.
This will now be my go to Italian restaurant in Kent County. And I can't wait to sample their wine list. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Never had a bad meal here the service and food is great you gotta try the veal parm. the lasagna and the stuffed shells are also very good

Reviewed 21 December 2017

My husband and I came here for our anniversary. I ordered a dish that had asiago cheese in it but when I received my food, it turned out to be a bit much for me. It was my fault, however, I ask the hostess who was near us at the time a few questions about the dish and she asked me how I would like the dish made and took my plate to have it made to order. I completely switched up the dish and she graciously accommodated. I told her she did not have too since it was my fault but she insisted. My food was brought to me and it was perfect along with being so good. This visit was back on November 14, 2017. I will be visiting tomorrow to celebrate a friends birthday and plan on ordering the same dish but switched up like I did the last time. I recommend this restaurant to anyone. Fresh food, not bagged/frozen like other restaurants and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We had an exceptional experience at Piazza Mia - both with the food, staff and owner. We travel from NJ to VA - and this is a MUST stop.

Been to Piazza Mia? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK