See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

This place has lots of undesirables staying and lurking around . The day I was there to visit someone a guy was handing out on the sidewalk and was trying to sell me drugs . As I entered the room to visit my friend the inside was like walking into a 80's hotel . You know your in trouble when a fly strip is in the room . The carpet is nasty and bed was so beat down .

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

The hotel is a mess people hanging all around all hours of the night kids running around screaming and yelling and the cleaning staff does not do there jobs I paid for a week 304.00 stayed 3 days and got back 40 don't go to this dump at all fly by there

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
4  Thank Milton J
Reviewed 21 September 2014

I couldn't find the hotel I was looking for at midnight, so I just had to stop here, very exhausted. The locked lobby & pass-through drawer to register should have been my 1st clue. Peeling ceiling, mold in bathroom, toilet bowl filthy, lots of comings & goings all night long. Funky stains on tub. Sleep in your car if you have to just don't stay here.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank shuwei1
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Yeah we didn't spend much time in the room, but the place made my skin crawl.
Sketchy looking & creepy front office.
Quite a walk from firefly, get ready to take the $10 cab ride w/the smoking cab driver.
Chic fil a is next door. Ok for breakfast.
Gross experience. Def camping next year

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Edc21204
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We stayed here May 2014 and we would have been better to sleep in the truck. Whole welfare families of 7 living next door coming and going at all hours banging on the door screaming at the kids and cursing each other late into the morning. Hookers down the hall soliciting people at all hours till the cops showed up. Every redneck in Delaware having tailgate parties in the parking lot till 4 in the morning, again till the cops showed up. I was afraid to put my feet on the floor as the carpet was so sticky, figure that one out for yourself. $600.00 for four night was criminal when the normal charge is probably $20.00 a week and that is too much. Remote broken,toilet filthy and wouldn't stop running. furniture ripped curtains ripped and burn marks on every surface in a non smoking room. Don't walk away from this place run as fast as you can. Forget swimming in the pool as all the permanent residents are in there in there clothes I guess it is cheaper than doing laundry.

Room Tip: Stay at another location
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends