“Get the sushi if you really like sushi”

Yukon Korean BBQ and Sushi Bar
Ranked #17 of 210 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Sushi, Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Hubby LOVES sushi so he got the "boat" and finished it all. I had some kind of spicy pork, which was ok, but not outstanding ( I don't like Chinese food, and this reminded me of a Chinese dish). Great service.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Dinner in Dover at Yukon Korean BBQ and Sushi Bar was really good. I had the Bulgogi and Nell had the fried Shrimp. I have a hard time passing up an opportunity to have Korean food especially at what seems to be a family owned place. This is not my first rodeo at Yukon and the food is pretty traditional Korean. Had winter Kimchi and a couple versions of summer Kimchi as sides with plenty of Korean style white rice (a little sticky). Moderately priced and located on the main drag. I'll be back whenever I have an opportunity.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are in town from Connecticut and came here for his birthday dinner. We hand amazing meal and wonderful, wonderful service and attention from Minnie.

Come hungry because the food is plentiful, delicious and beautifully prepared. We had the beef bulgogi and spicy shrimp and scallop )and it was so if don’t like spicy - ask to adjust your order).

Everyone worked together and there was laughter so I am not sure what one writer saw about rudeness to the wait staff. The gentleman who was there overseeing was helpful, cheerful and well mannered.

This is a don’t miss find - the outside of the establishment is deceiving - inside is clean, nice atmosphere and holds a memorable menu.

We will most definitely return.

Thank you Minnie for helping us last night .

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This place got good reviews so we wanted to give it a try. Staff was definitely friendly and helpful but for me the food was lacking seasoning. The hot and spicy beef stew had good flavor but it was too mild. Sir fried potato noodles were good but I could have gotten the same ones at any Chinese restaurant. Kimchi was very good.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

This is my go to spot in Dover. I can never pass up Korean food, it is one of my favorites. I love the beef bulgogi, the soup and the small side dishes served. I always get extra kimchi, it is so good. I do enjoy the sushi here too, also very good. Staff is always so nice and very welcoming. It’s clean and has a nice home feeling inside. When you see it from the outside, I guess you might not expect much given it’s weird location. Definitely a great spot, recommend to anyone who enjoys Korean food and sushi.

Been to Yukon Korean BBQ and Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK