All reviews fire pit full size refrigerator egg sandwich living area mini kitchen indoor pool the sofa bed complimentary breakfast make your own waffles oatmeal excellent hotel workout room excellent stay rooms are spacious a great place to stay the breakfast area enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I'm now a devoted Home2 Suites customer. Everything is perfect. Staff are exceptional. Rooms are wonderful. Pool is great. Breakfast is diverse and plentiful and delicious. From personable front desk staff to convenient check out, I love it here!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Cindy P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dover, DE, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate all the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! At the Home2 Suites in Dover, we know the importance of breakfast to start up your day and we are glad you liked our complimentary selection. Our location is always praised by our guests and we are glad you had a great visit. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the First State!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

We needed more spacious accommodations now that our family’s bigger. This hotel did not disappoint. When we arrived, other guests were already grilling and having a great time around the pool. We got a warm welcome from the front desk & were well taken care of throughout our stay. Our queen room #214 had more than enough room for our baby’s pack n play. The bathroom’s pocket door was a unique feature. We had some infant messes to clean that happened after hours, but were allowed to do some very important laundry which meant the world to us! Breakfast reminded me of a B&B where everyone’s like a big family to eat. Our big kid enjoyed the pool & the game room looked cool for kids. We’ll keep Home 2 on the list the next time we visit family in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Cindy P, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Dover, DE, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! At the Home2 Suites in Dover, we know the importance of breakfast to start up your day and we are glad you liked our complimentary selection. Our location is always praised by our guests -as, like you said, we are near the main highway and area restaurants and attractions. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the First State!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I don't normally complete these surveys, because I don't always know how impactful they are. However, it would be a complete disservice not to share my feedback in this case. My sister evacuated to Dover when we were expecting Hurricane Florence to heavily impact our hometown. She was 7 months pregnant, her husband was in Dover for Air Force Drill, and she wanted to be with him during this time. Unfortunately, after arriving in Dover, she became really sick all of sudden and was forced to go into labor before her time.My mom and I headed for Dover, unplanned, to be with my sister and her family. Fortunately, we found Home 2 Suites by Hilton upon arrival. Their assistance was so quick and painless. We arrived at the hotel and within 30 minutes, we had our rooms, had dropped off our belongings, and were headed to the hospital to see my sister. Honestly, it was all within a quick period of time. I am so grateful that we ended up here. The location is convenient. The hotel is so well-kept, with really nice amenities. The room was spacious. It is pet friendly, which is a huge plus since we traveled with 2 dogs. Our last day they let us check out 1 hour later since we wanted to spend a little more time in the hospital with my sister before heading back home. Everything about our stay was excellent. This really made our trip less stressful. I would return to Home 2 Suites ANYTIME I'm in Dover. It was really that great of an experience.Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

We are greatly pleased to know about your positive experience at our hotel. Our priority at the Home2 Suites in Dover is to provide a prompt service to our customers and make them feel as comfortable as they deserve. We regret any inconvenience you may have had during your stay but appreciate you seeing the bright side of things! We thank you for all the compliments (our guest love the comfort of our accommodations!) and for pointing out the good-accommodating service. We hope to welcome you again in the future under better conditions. Please let us know how mom and the baby are doing.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Cute hotel. Nice accommodations. Stayed for a few days with the family. We loved it, including the gym. The staff were friendly and more than willing to assist. I would stay there any time that I'm in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for letting us know what you liked about us! We appreciate all the compliments and are happy to see that we could make your stay a memorable one! At the Home2 Suites in Dover, we know the importance of the gym to start up your day and we are glad that you were satisfied with our gym. We hope to welcome you again while visiting the First State!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

A perfect location for the start of this ride! Despite the very rainy conditions, our friends survived the ride and it made for some epic stories later. We were very comfortable for a much needed post ride rest.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write a Trip Advisor review of our hotel. We always appreciate your comments as they help us to improve our hotel for you our valued guest. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better. Hopefully next year will be better weather. We look forward to seeing you again.
Again thank you.