“Excellent choice for food and rest 2 min close to 1 North”
Review of Franco's Pasta

Franco's Pasta
Ranked #8 of 212 Restaurants in Dover
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent choice for food and rest 2 min close to 1 North (exit 95). Fine pizza and calzone. They offer bread with olive oil and garlic which is amazing.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

It was too hot to make lasagna at home so we decided to head to Franco's. There are a few Italian restaurants closer to home but the short drive here was well worth it. Friendly service and tasty calamari, lasagna and meatballs. More than enough to share between two.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

A nice surprise! The staff at the Microtel recommended Francos. We were a little skeptical, Italian restaurant in a plaza, not much else around... It was delicious! Nicely decorated, clean, a good variety of wines. We had the manicotti, lasagne, cheese steak, & a pizza to go. The portions are huge. It is authentic Italian cuisine.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My son and I are in town for a lacrosse tournament and we just ate at Franco’s. The place doesn’t look like much on the outside, but don’t let that dissuade you. The thin crust pizza was great, and my son liked the Bolognese. The warm bread and flavored olive oil was great, as was the wait staff. Really nice place for the family.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for years and while I enjoy their pasta I am also obsessed with their breaded chicken salad. Simply but SO good! I love mine with blue cheese but to each his own.

Been to Franco's Pasta? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK