“Best pizza ever”

Ranked #8 of 211 Restaurants in Dover
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

They have the best pizza and cheese steaks in Dover. Friendly staff. Excellent pasta. Everything is made fresh right there. Close to AirForce Base.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I each ordered the $9.98 lunch special. Diet Coke, very good side salad, fresh bread with oil and garlic and baked ziti. Food was very good. Large portions. Free refills. But very slow service. However, all in all, we would go back again.

1  Thank ColonelZiggy
Reviewed 11 December 2017

We've been patronizing Franco's since it first opened. Our last lunch left much to be desired. Eight of us arrived and had to get our own menus as no one attended our table,We waited at least 20 minutes before a waitress took a water order. Our orders included the salad, pizza, and chicken specials. Our lunches arrived in three segments spaced about 15 minutes apart: 3, then 3 more, then 1 more and finally 1 more. The first three served were finished before the last served got a meal. Unacceptable. The waitress made jest at untimeliness of the service.
Although the quality of the food was acceptable, our experience has probably stricken Franco's off our go-to places for friendly reunions.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed the night at the nearby Best Western on our way home to NY to break up the road trip.....I asked if there was a place nearby to eat....The choices were take out Chinese and an Italian eatery .......being 2nd generation Italian I opted for Franco's .......I struck up a conversation with Carmela, the server.....She was from the same province in Italy as my grandfather....I was encouraged that the meal would be better than anticipated given the location......I was Not disappointed.....beginning with the fried calamari the meal was so good.....my mom and both her parents were excellent cooks so I know Italian cuisine.....the red sauce was superb as was our entire meal...If you are anywhere near here and like Italian look no further....Enjoy!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

First visit, but definitely will not be the last. The taste of the food was exceptional. Fresh dough/bread for the calzones and sandwiches that we had tonight. Unless you are really hungry, you will be taking some cheese steak. Attached picture is of a large chicken cheese steak. We will be back to try the pizza and pasta.

Been to Franco's Pasta? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK