“Disappointing end to our meal”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #52 of 212 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I bought the new drink on the menu which our waitress recommended and her selling point was you got to keep the etched crap glass. My drink came in a normal glass when I was finished our waitress Shannon H said she would go wash it, I asked is there not meant to be a crab on it ( as I collect glasses hence why I bought this drink)her reply was it has and you can see it when it's washed and clean, ok I thought, she returned with it in a paper bag. We finished our meal and was quite tasty even though our waitress told me my steak & shrimp came with broccoli and mash perfect I said. When it arrived it was rice and broccoli I just left it as I was hungry. We finished, paid the bill even with the wrong sides I left a 20% tip. On the way to the car I took out the glass, nothing on the glass so it wasn't that it just "needed cleaned" I went back in with the glass and showed the hostess she said that's just a normal glass and went and got me correct glass which you could see the crab clearly with no problem. This really annoyed me and feel our waitress just didn't bother, after that experience not sure if I will be back. We eat out around 2-3 times a week and always like to tip according to the waitress/waiters performance in this instance I feel I over tipped, considering the wrong side and lied about the glass.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We were not sure about whether we wanted seafood or not. Had a couple choice restaurants and decided to go to Red Lobster.

Service was good. Our server appeared right away. She was very upbeat.

Variety of shrimp was good but I'll probably try something different next time. Seasoning a little heavy on the shrimp. Fettuccine Alfredo was excellent. Overall pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Shrimp linguine alfredo was dry and bland. shrimp not much larger than a thumbnail.
Partner had lobster taco(3) and she thought they were very good. I ate the third one and thought it tasteless and very little. Not good at all.
Waitress Madison was professional and attentive. Many seafood dishes to choose from and sure there are some good ones available. Fresher seafood available in the area.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

We went this afternoon around 3;30. Our Hostess was Germitta who wasn't very friendly. She seated with no silverware. Our server was Chantel who was nice. She took our order but when she brought the salads we still didn't any silverware. She had to search all around. They ran out of extra rolls and I heard other tables asking too! The food was good and the portions were plentiful. My only complaint was our server didn't bus our table. This dishes just piled up on the side of me. We still gave her a 18% gratuity. We will back for the food!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Have had lunch here several times - and it never disappoints . Clean, fast service, good food, reasonable prices - glad to stop here.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK