“Good food!. Weir rules”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We were there for dinner on a week day. The garlic loading dipping oil for the fresh bread was delicious.Both ordered Piccata (veal and chicken). That also was delicious; but here comes the weir part. The option is Penne or vegetable. If you want any other pasta, it is charged extra. The pasta comes with marinara sauce. If you want it with the piccata sausce, it is $5 more (??) You will also pay $2 for a single head of artichoke cut in half.
So, go and enjoy the food that is very good, but clear ahead what includes.

1  Thank Gloria S

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Was here with nine other colleague for lunch. I have been here several times before and it has always been a great experience. I ordered the cheese stuffed ravioli and the soup of the day. We had already been served warm bread and dipping oil. Food was delicious and the service was great. They had another large meeting group ndbit did not take away from our service.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Had an alright visit. Food was tasty. A true Italian restaurant. Lots of Garlic. Dipping sauce for good fresh bread was DELICIOUS. A little expensive for what you get, although food was very tasty, amount was a little skimpy. Wait person was very good. A little noisy. Overall was a good experience.

1  Thank Kenneth T
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I think Roma is the best Italian restaurant in the area. Their dipping oil is the best and if you like seafood try the Seafood Misti. Not good for a date night because they use a lot of garlic.

1  Thank ajnaman2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I wad in Dover for the well and decided to treat myself at dinner. I search Trip Advisor and Roma Italian restaurant came up. I was greeted with friendly faces. My server, Lauren, was outstanding. She was friendly, provided recommendations, an extremely excited and happy to be working there - a trait you do not find these days. I had the lobster ravioli which was exceptional. I highly recommend.

1  Thank Kris A

Been to Roma Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK