“Best Burger I have ever had”

Nalu Hawaiian Surf Bar & Grille
Ranked #2 of 49 Restaurants in Dewey Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Seafood, Hawaiian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Hubby and I first visited Nalu at the end of October last year so I was thrilled to see that they were open for the season a couple of weeks ago. Hubby has been thinking about their Wagyu Beef burger all winter so of course that's what we both ordered. I'm one of those people that usually piles on the condiments but Nalu's burgers are so delicious that all I needed to add was the pickle - totally spoiled me for other burger places that's for sure. I'm also crazy about the sidewinder fries and their homemade pickles - definitely recommend. We stopped for lunch so the restaurant was still pretty empty and we had the pleasure of chatting with our server Jessica, great personality and awesome representative of the friendliness Nalu embodies, hubby asked about the pickles and she was kind enough to give us a little container of them to go. Looking forward to our next trip to Dewey in May where we will definitely be spending lots of time here, can't wait to check out some other goodies on the menu, starting with the Coconut Shrimp appetizer.

Reviewed 17 December 2017

During my summer sojourn in 2017, this place was a second home. Terrific eats, great service and loved the beer!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

We were on our way to OCMD and stopped into Nalu for a drink and bite to eat. I love it here, but my girlfriend had never gone, so I wanted her to try it. Our drinks were big and delicious and we shared the Tuna Plate with super fresh Tuna. Almost purple in color. If you are in Dewey and want a fun place for a drink and different meal, stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped for a light dinner before a triathalon the next day. The place is bright and airy. They have a good selection of beers and a lot of interesting seafood. We tried the tacos. I had tuna and shrimp. Very well made. The slaw was crunchy and the sauce was good. I wish there was more of the seafood but that's always my complaint with fish tacos. Service was very good. We were there off-season so it was half empty but I'm sure it's packed in season.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

My wife and I ate here after so many places were closed on Sunday's. We liked the fish tacos but were more impressed with the nacho's with pulled pork at the next table.