“Quick Food and Friendly Service”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Camden
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Same as most other restaurants in this chain. If the drive thru gets backed up they have people outside taking your order. When dining in I noticed I didn't have to ask for ketchup like another store nearby that rations your portion.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

I have eaten at a lot of chick-fil-a. I have never been disappointed. I will stop back on my travels through

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The chicken is consistently great here. Also, the fresh squeezed lemonade is a great thirst quenching beverage, especially on a summer day.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Chicken was so greasy that the crumbs just dripped off the meat. I would never eat there again. I got sick from what I did eat. Franchise should check out standards of this location. Nothing personal - just call it as I see it.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Always friendly, considerate smiling faces at this Chic Filet. Fresh food, and super clean place to eat.

Date of visit: January 2017