“Great Food, Great Service, just loud atmosphere”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We eat here frequently, and have never had a bad meal. Love that you can pick your own steak, and the biscuits are irresistible. The only downside to the roadhouses is that they are so loud.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My sister, who was visiting from Las Vegas, decided to dine out at the Texas Roadhouse last week. I had eaten there twice before and everyone in my party enjoyed their meals. My sister was not pleased with her strip steak. She ordered it to be cooked Medium. When it was served to her, the outside was very blackened and, after she cut into it, the meat was well done, not medium. The waitress was happy to take it back to the kitchen and have another strip steak grilled to my sister's satisfaction. The second steak arrived in a short amount of time and my sister was happy with the way it looked and tasted. My sister also asked for a custom-made beverage (a pineapple and cranberry juice mixture), and the waitress was happy to have that made for her. The food and service are very good, but I have to warn everyone who has not eaten there that it is a very noisy place, at least that has been my experience when I dined there on a different weekday nights. You have to raise your voice to carry on a conversation with those at your table, as well as with the servers.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Took my daughter here to celebrate her birthday. The parking lot was packed for a Thursday night! We were seated right away! Our waitress was very pleasant. Our drinks and food came out quickly and efficiently. My daughter ordered the salmon and I had plate envy. The rolls are to die for and the fried pickle appetizer was very good too! Everyone was so friendly from the staff to the patrons, that I just had to write a review!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Called ahead. Got there and waited. And waited. My husband asked about the wait and they said they were waiting for a "two seater". More people who came in AFTER we did got seated. Then the transponder died. We gave up. What is the point of calling ahead if half the people who are waiting get seating before you do - even large parties. We will likely not go back. The food is typically very good, but it is too loud and we just were not in the mood to beg.

1  Thank catsandcows
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The food was terrific. Considering that we came in on Father's Day we were seated right away and they were crowed. However the two things that did bother us is that we felt we were being rushed. The second is the music is so loud and that's all the time, so loud you can't even speak to the people in your party. Granted I can understand being rushed some on a holiday like this but still it doesn't make you feel welcome. More like here's the food, eat like an animal, pay your bill, and leave. When we left there was a family waiting to get seated and I warned them that they are rushing people as fast as they can.