“Not traditional but good.”
Review of Pie

Pie
Ranked #22 of 85 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Pizza, Wine Bar
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Pie is located located in the center of town where parking is hard to find find so we ordered the pizza by phone, picked it up and ate it at our condo. We ordered 7 different varieties and all were very good. The pizza was closer to flatbread than a traditional pie but tasty and worth trying it.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were in Bethany for our yearly vacation and decided to get pizza for our last night there. Decided to give Pie a shot even though they didn’t deliver and had to go pick up. I ordered the margarita pizza and my husband ordered the better than pepperoni pizza. I really enjoyed mine and thought it was good. Loved the thin crust and thought the flavors were all there. My husband on the other hand did not care for his and I think it was mostly because it was not normal pepperoni. He is all about his pepperoni pizza and when you throw in a fancy name and change things up he is not a big fan of that. I thought the prices were good and it only took 10 minutes for them to make our pizza

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Order some Rose, wine was not Rose, ask waitress if wine was rose she said yes , wine was white but was told if wanted another glass , would be charge another glass which I said was ok, waitress took the Rose way without us drinking but still charged us. Order prosciutto pizza with argula, pizza came, prosciutto was over done

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended, but we were greatly disappointed. The pizza was tasteless and over priced. The portions (of shrimp and sausage) on the pizzas were very skimpy. The decor was banal, and the lack of any textiles make the sound echo so much around the room that you couldn’t hear the person speaking next to you. It was very loud. I do not recommed this pizzaria.

2  Thank SA02138
Reviewed 14 July 2018

As someone else mentioned, the pizza is actually flatbreads. We had the shrimp pizza, prosciutto pizza, and a margarita pizza, all were very excellent. I would recommend this place to anyone. Cesear salad was also very good. Negative - My martini was not good - need a new bartender.