“Excellent but very expensive custard at the beach.”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #3 of 8 Dessert in Bethany Beach
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I know that Bethany Beach has basically become a tourist trap and it has reflected in the price of things in the town including the parking.
We were walking around the town of Bethany Beach and decide to stop at Kohr's Custard stand. First I would like to say that I love Kohr's Custard, it is fresh, creamy and has a great taste. We ordered to cones of custard, one small and one large and the large one was in a waffle cone and it came to $14.00, WOW !!!! I know they say you get what you pay for but these are New York City prices. Maybe it is because the rents are high in Bethany Beach but what ever the reason is I feel that that is a little over the top. It must be tough on families visiting Bethany Beach to treat their family to a couple Kohr's Custard cones, that can break the budget. So what ever the reason is I will not eating Kohr's Custard as much as I would like to.
John G.
Lewes, Delaware

Reviewed 4 September 2018

As the title states, best custard I've ever had. That's why my family and I made a point of coming here twice. Even though there are two other custard stands and an ice cream parlor within one block of this place, the line here runs down the street while those places are mostly empty. Be patient: it's worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Great place for a frozen treat at anytime of the day. The custard is thick and tasty. They have vanilla, chocolate, peanut butter, orange, coffee and caramel flavors. You can get it in a cone or cup and they have wide variety of toppings. You can’t go wrong here!

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

Delicious custard every time! They had a few different flavors and you can also ask for a twist if the two flavors are next to each other- if not, you can still get two different flavors stacked. There is usually a long line because it gets very popular at night. I got my cone chocolate dipped with sprinkles- delicious but messy. My main complaint is the price! I found other custard places to be just as good for less price- not totally worth it.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Not cheep but worth it. This is frozen pudding and is nothing like soft serve ice cream, it is creemer with a different twist,