“Great fresh fish”
Review of D B Fries

D B Fries
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I had the flounder poboy and sandwich. Both were delicious. The rest of the fish entrees looked really good too.
Bit of a wait as it is very popular.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This is a fave of my family who has a house here. We got takeout and ate back at house. Everything so good and nice kids working there. We had crab cakes, lobster roll, crab imperial and watermelon salad. All terrific. Will likely order out one more time tonight.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I absolutely love the fries and can't get enough of them. I make sure to stop here every time I visit Bethany, which is several times a year. The best way to eat them is with vinegar and old bay.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Have a taste for fresh fries? Then stop by DB Fries. The fries were well cooked and made as I waited. Don't be in a rush when in season.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My husband and I were downtown shopping and stopped in to split a small order of fries. The fries were hot and crispy and there were plenty of them. I love vinegar so I drenched my portion in vinegar and they were delicious. The service was friendly.

Date of visit: September 2017