“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

This place has a great selection of BBQ fare. I had a half chicken with mac n cheese and garlic mashed potatoes. All were excellent flavor and served piping hot! They had live acoustic music while we were there which added to a good atmosphere, though it was a little hard to have a conversation as it was a bit loud. We didn't realize there was seating available upstairs as well, which would be a quieter place to sit if the music is too loud for you liking.If you like BBQ choices, this is a great place to try!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Myself, my husband, two sons and daughter in law went to Bethany Blues BBQ and had the best time! Very memorable! The staff was very friendly and professional. The food was absolutely fantastic! They were very accommodating for a vegetarian diet for my husband, one son and myself. The grilled mushroom burger is the best! The fries are great! The entertainment was Bluesy! Had a memorable vacation. The cornbread was the best!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We have been to Rehoboth many times and always look for someplace new to try. Last week we were just across the street enjoying British Fish and Chips when we saw Bethany Blues, so this week we decided to give it a try and were really pleased. The menu is extensive with BBQ offerings and other dishes and the prices are very good. My wife ordered nachos and I ordered a Cuban sandwich. Both of us had to box much of our order to take home for later in the day!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

We had the pulled pork sandwiches with choice of BBQ sauces, skinny fries, and coleslaw. Our meals were served with wonderful cornbread. Overall, the food was very good, service was great (Beatrice O.), and we enjoyed the music.

Reviewed 8 September 2018

The menu is fairly limited, unless you like fish and/or BBQ, I don't care for either. I also do not like cornbread BUT I only ordered a couple of side dishes for dinner and the waiter brought out the cornbread with honey butter and it was so good. It was moist and sweet, make sure you ask for the cornbread if you go. The waiter was great and there was live music, that was ok.