“Seating without a reservation”

DiFebo's Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 85 Restaurants in Bethany Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: DiFebo's is family owned and operated. We are an authentic Italian family serving our family recipes since 1989. We have been awarded the BEST of DELAWARE award many tears running for Best Italian! We are known for our famous meatballs and authentic Red Sauce, Gravy as well as our veal and seafood dishes. We are neighborhood Italian, Coastal Italian and just plain old Authentic Italian!
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The young woman at the front stand looks like she is 14 years old and was completely overwhelmed. There were many empty tables but apparently not enough servers but rather than seating people at a table, offering them a drink and explaining a lack of waitstaff we were forced to stand or sit if a space was available. We were fortunate enough to get a seat at the bar after about 15 minutes. Unfortunately, the owners, Jeff or Lisa were at another restaurant and the place was chaos. We've eaten there for almost 20 years and usually try to get a reservation but we will only return with a eservation or possibly in the winter when the place is empty.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped by this restaurant on a busy Saturday night, it took about 20 minutes to get a table. The menu is good with a selection of pasta and Italian entrees. I had a special Wild Boar Ravioli that was excellent. We will put this restaurant on our list to return to.

1  Thank Sunnyirishman
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Sorry, it's been a few weeks since we ate there, but I can say this: We were there as a family of 7 (5 +2 grandparents). The atmosphere was perfect...not too loud, but loud enough that we could talk loudly enough to be heard from one end of the table to the other.

I had eggplant parmigiana. It was very good, and a huge serving. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their dinners as well. Great service...we never lacked anything.

We will definitely go again!

1  Thank jeremy g
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Very rare to be able to make a reservation as the vast majority of Bethany beach area restaurants do not take reservations as they just don't have to. I was having work done at my house and a worker suggested Difebos as they take reservations. I was apprehensive as this was so different from all the other restaurants. I have to tell you that his was such a nice place with very good food and nice atmosphere. I have been there twice now and have found my go to restaurant!!

Reviewed 8 September 2018

menu fine, food good, pricing fair but the attitude of the waiters made us jittery. They made it seem that every-one over slept. We were in a narrow room in the center of the restaurant so a different room might have changed things