“AmaIng Beach Pizza 😋”
Review of Pomodoro Pizzeria

Pomodoro Pizzeria
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

While on vacation at the beach, we wanted to get some pizza for lunch one day. We were wanting some great tasting "boardwalk pizza". Something I enjoyed when I was growing up. We happened upon this place and after reading reviews we decided to give it a try. What a great decision! The pizza was amazing! We ordered the Pomodoro Special. Great crust, wonderful sauce and plenty of toppings. Friendly, helpful owners too. There is a small counter with stools that you can sit at to eat your or you can carry out. You can purchase a whole pie in 2 sizes or by the slice. They also offer strombolis and calzones. I would love to try a stromboli sometime. I'm sure that it would be amazing too!

1  Thank KarilynP

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Pomodoro is a NY-style take away pizzeria in Bethany Beach, DE. I was with some friends of mine on the beach in Bethany and agreed to have pizza for lunch. Decision was just right! Pomodoro makes several kind of very good pizza, typical NY thin crust style. Even though It's a tiny place, it offers 3/4 seats to eat your pizza indoor.
Great deal is take your pizza out and enjoy it right on the beach.
The staff is very friendly and nice. Price is reasonable. Good place for family and kids. Definitely worth visiting.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I was visiting from out of state and one of my cousins that lives in the area recommended Pomodoro's. I'm on the Keto diet and pizza is not on it but hey, I was on vacation so treated myself to a slice. Well it was so good I got a second one as well, it was well worth the splurge!!! This is just like NY pizza. It's a hole in the wall but the owners are wonderful and the pizza really is the best!

1  Thank PurpleLady2
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

I’ve had pizza all over the place including nyc. If you’re a pizza lover and in Bethany beach it’s definitely worth visiting. Very friendly staff as well.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

We moved from New York to Lewes Delaware a little over a year and half ago and we were missing that good old New York Style Pizza. Well we found it and it is in Bethany Beach Delaware. Pomodoro Pizza makes great pizza, thin crust, well done, big slices with wonderful ingredients and toppings. We were lucky enough to meet Rose who is the owner of Pomodoro Pizza and she told us how she makes her pizza and that she does not skimp on the ingredients. We now travel about a half hour south from where we live just to visit Rose and have some of her delicious pizza, worth the trip !!!!

John G.