1,041 results
All reviews golf course golf club spa treatments mini bar superior room spa area sauna and steam room reception staff lovely hotel afternoon tea great weekend leeds castle public areas stayed one night buffet style following morning bar food
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel ok but a little tired. Rooms adequate but again a little tired. Breakfast Buffett has and excellent choice. Food in the evening was for us a restricted choice because it was part of a golf package, but it was varied each night.
The golf course was a bit shabby but had interesting and varied holes. I would have had pick and place on fairways which showed lots of signs of our recent dry weather impacting their surfaces.
All staff were friendly and helpful.
Would I stay there again - probably
Would I play golf there again - not sure

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night only met up with friends very big hotel very spacey and very very quiet ground where fab , swimming pool was busy , bedroom basic but just want we needed , breakfast was lovly, plenty to chose from , sun was shining grounds really are amazing I don t play golf but beautiful views . We got what we paid for .

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We visited in a Saturday night. It was purely a stopover before our trip to Europe via the Channel tunnel.
The hotel was busy, firstly with a wedding party, that was fine, but also they had some all male golfing groups. These groups were really noisy, they took over the main restaurant and our small party was told there was no room in the restaurant, we had to eat in the bar.
The bar food was very poor, just burgers and chips not cooked that well.
But this was make worse by the golfing group having finished the restaurant meal and then gathering in the bar, watching and loudly cheering the football on the tv’s in the bar.
So a poor meal topped off by a rowdy group of guys watching football.
The rooms were okay, nothing special, standard chain hotel quality.
Breakfast was also okay, once again nothing more than you would expect from a hotel chain.
I would not rush back unless I had no other choice!

1  Thank Sue11
Karen M, Guest Relations Manager at Tudor Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review Sue.

I am disappointed to read that your stay was marred by other groups we had visiting the hotel at the time. It is sometimes very difficult to cater for all the guest types we accommodate during the weekends.
Please allow me to apologise that your stay did not meet your expectations and your feedback will be shared with the relevant managers.

Kind Regards
The Tudor Team

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Brought a groupon offer a few months ago for a stone therapy massage in the Spa. When I arrived not only is the therapist a masseur but also a chiropractor and specialist in Chinese alternative treatments. I had my treatment and have been seeing Tom Boyle for regular sessions to help with back pain I have been troubled with for months.
Tom is a lovely kind caring man makes me feel very comfortable in a vulnerable position (undressed) I would definitely recommend Tom even if just for a massage worth every penny.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

On the whole a pretty decent experience at the Tudor Park, an hotel I knew from 20 years before. We stayed from Friday to Monday morning. Check in was average at best. The guy couldn’t help me with my old Marriott rewards points and I’m not sure my new ones are on a new account. He didn’t tell me the Wi-fi code nor ask if I wanted a newspaper. The beds, 2 x 4ft, were superb. In general the room was excellent. We ate in the restaurant on Friday evening and got really good service. Breakfasts were not up to the same standard of service. Some staff were great others were useless. Food though, was good. My main gripe was that the hotel seems to centre on the leisure facility rather than the hotel guests. To get a day time drink, coffee or tea I had to walk the distance to the leisure area. Not good. No complimentary newspapers on the weekend but I got one on Monday morning. As I said, on the whole it merits a 4 but if I could I would have given 3 1/2.