See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 January 2018

Not long after we checked in my BF and I left this discussing place. We discovered our pillow cases and sheets were covered in stains and burn holes. Our mattress pad was torn in several places and had even more stains. Soon after this discovery, we noticed the dried pee drops all over the toilet and floor! Absolutely disgusting! I was denied a complete refund since I failed to inform them within the first hour. . We were not even there for two hours! Do not stay here it is VILE!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 December 2017

Called prior to ice rain and sleet to confirm arrival. Upon arrival entire parking lot was not salted. Dangerous to get out of car. Heat was not turned on so room was extremely cold and freezing water from faucets. Reserved 2 rooms and in one room it never got heated. Two families had to be cramed in one room. To top it off no compensation was given for room that was never used.

Room Tip: The rooms should always be ready to get comfortable upon arrival. In the winter rooms should be warm and in the summer the rooms should be cool. The reason for reservations is to assure comfort.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2017

Room was sub par. The microwave was not clean. The bed was okay. The door was a little damage. The key did not work at first.
The service was okay. There was no continental breakfast. The door stuck. They cleaned the bathroom and empty the garbage.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

First of there was no one around to help with check in. It said please ring bell for service, well the two wires hanging out of the wall really didn't help. So after standing around waiting for 15 minutes I finally managed to check in.
At first glance the room seemed adequate enough but after being in there 10 minutes I was kind of disappointed. Burn holes in the carpet, stained sheets and a fusty smell. The stained sheets bothered me the most so I slept in my clothes on top of them.
Upon checking out, again no one around and with the bell not being wired I stood around for another 15 minutes. I guess I made a loud enough noise as someone actually got up off the floor from behind the counter.
Will not revisit. R

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

First impressions: At check in, guests talk through a cage to the teenage family member. A parrot apparently lives in the "lobby" and had deposited droppings on the counter when we were asked to fill out forms! No one came around from the "secure area" to clean it when advised.
The room is large enough for a ping pong table, but there is no where to hang jackets, let alone hanging garments.
The bed was awkwardly made inside out - that is, the top sheet was absolutely on TOP and the blanket was placed under, on the next-to-skin side. We flipped everything so that we would have a sheet next to skin.
The bathroom shows obvious signs of water damage through the ceiling.
Carpet, furniture, bedding all show signs of extreme use. (Fraying, holes, stains).
This place needs a LOT of updating!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple