“Great Sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: Phone 860-2928888
Description: Phone 860-2928888
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I love this place! Excellent Sushi. Good lunch specials too. The food is nice and fresh and a good atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

There isn't much fine dining under 3 miles away from Bradley airport. I had to be under 3 miles for the use of the hotel shuttle. Izumi worked for me. A lonely Sunday night and watched 60 minutes at the bar and had sushi and noodles. Friendly staff, a menu that has more than sushi and mostly run by Japanese. It worked.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Delicious meal in a "locals" bar atmosphere. I wish I lived closer so I could hang out! Perfect if you're staying overnight before a flight.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

The food is great love the rice the lady working is very rude reason I won't be eating there anymore she hung up on me several times me and my co worker left her a tip and she wasn't satisfied with it horrible customer service

Reviewed 16 January 2017

I work at the airport so come here often for the sushi lunch special. My food is always made quick and to order. The staff is very friendly and has never given me a reason to not come back.

Been to Izumi? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK