“The best vecation I ever had!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
itays720
“The best vecation I ever had!”
Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The best vecation I ever had!
The villa is placed in an amazing location with a breath taking view, the facilities are excellent with external and internal pools where we spent most of our time, beautiful grill lounge and a lot of space inside the house. Nothing was missing. The villa sits just above an authentic small Greek beach town with cool tavernas and beach restaurants. We couldn't ask for more, locals are super kind and always happy to help and the atmosphere is happy and chilled. Rafaella was a great host ,I got all the infos I needed before I arrived. Will defiantly come back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing