Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 183
US$ 111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 155
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 88
US$ 86
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenliving roomkitchen areasix flags new englandextended stayhot tubhome away from homeomelet stationfree breakfastfront desk staffgreat roomcomfy bedhartford arearooms are largeyogurtthe hotel is cleannice stay
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is my second trip to the Hyatt House Hartford. The front desk staff was very accommodating and helpful at check in but not as much when there was a problem. It might be time for some refreshing in the hotel. The room is adequate (although our sofa had a huge sink whole in one of the pieces which made sitting on it impossible. The grout in the bathroom was dirty and needs to be scrubbed with a brush or something to get rid of the crud. In all the years I have traveled, I have never returned in the evening to shower and prepare for dinner to find that my room was not cleaned until my trip to this hotel. When I called about it, it was made out to be my fault for not putting the refresh sign out. If that is the new policy, then I should have been told about it when I checked in. Then to be astonished that I wanted to have someone come up and get my room in order was something I was unprepared for. We had to move our dinner plans back as the cleaning person had been on her way out the door and stayed to clean our room. I don't understand how the hotel's mistake had to negatively impact my dinner plans. Shouldn't they have brought us clean towels and then waited for us to leave for dinner to clean our room properly? Additionally, there was a dog on our floor that barked for hours at a time. Not sure if I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 3 April 2018

I have been staying here for business purposes and the employees go out of their way to make sure all is good. Breana, who works the front desk, is very friend and always making sure we are cared for during our stay. We hang out a lot in the evening at the local bar/diner area and Cindy is always there to make sure we have company while never forgetting the exceptional service! Thanks ladies for all you do while the majority of us are away from home for some time. You all make it our home away from home..:)!!!

1  Thank joshr1777
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Staff is amazing, Brianna and Cindy at front desk treat you as family. The rooms are clean and big, great kitchen. This place is great. The shuttle service was extremely helpful and I'd recommend to anyone.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Clean, quiet, comfortable, great free breakfast, really friendly staff, good wifi, nice workout facilities, and good price. Those are all things that are important to me. I was only there a couple of days so cannot comment on eating options in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your stay. I will be sure to share them with the staff! They pride themselves on delivering a clean product and superior customer service. They will be thrilled when they see this. Thanks again, look forward to hosting your next stay in the area.

Best,
Dave Mattesen

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Overall great experience, I would not hesitate to book again. Great parking, nice overall entrances, great side accompanied Wi-Fi, kitchen, tv, pool and gym great. Breakfast the next morning was also very good, thank you.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family