“Great Irish Food!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This place was an outstanding find when my family came to visit. I was looking for authentic food and beer and I found it here. The atmosphere echos Irish pub for sure. It's a nice bar tucked into the center of Willimantic. I loved the Shepherd's pie and the Irish Reuben. Both were unique and great tasting. I've heard the 18 ounce hanger steak is great too. If you're looking for good Irish food and beer please stop here.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, love it service great, price reasonable and atmosphere was great, will definitely be back have been for late afternoon and evening meal. Beet salad was amazing!

1  Thank dfitz64
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Thank you TripAdvisor! I saw this and read the reviews and oh my gosh, the food was fantastic. What a great change of pace.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

First time visiting this Irish pub will keep me coming back. I used to go to the other place in Willi, but I really don't like waiting so when I heard of this place we headed over there.

Good service, food served quickly, hot and was fantastic.

Would recommend with no hesitation and will go again next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped for dinner just before 9. Their website says they are open until 10. When seated the waitress said we could only order a salad or soup because the kitchen stops cooking a little before 9. A disappointment. Because the Irish stew had been recommended to me we ordered it. It was good. We both would have like a little larger bowl for dinner.

The waitress was not attentive at all. She seemed more interested in talking to guys eating & drinking at the bar than seeing that we were taken care of.

1  Thank Marsha C