“Father's Day Feast!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We had such delicious meals this past weekend at Red Lobster! We snagged some seats in the bar and the bartender's were very attentive even though they were making drinks nonstop! Our go to place for special occasions or if we're just in the mood for seafood. Always more than enough food served. Yummy!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

been here dozens of times over the years just for fun, and for birthday celebrations. service can be hit or miss (and with "hit" not even being excellent, and miss the waiter seeming like they don't want to be there). Food is good, love the biscuits, but the manhattan clam chowder (delicious) was brought out not hot and had to send back. There is always a wait on the weekend and they do not take reservations which is annoying. reasonable pricing, especially the endless shrimp deal. They used to have the 4 course meal for $20 available every day but now it's only available monday- Thursday.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

I'm a local in the area, so this is my "go to" Red Lobsters. However, after going to the restaurant countless times, it's time for me to drive 30 minutes in a different direction just to enjoy the Red Lobsters experience.

This particular restaurant is AWFUL. My family and I were seated, given dirty utensils by the host, and sat without being addressed by our waiter for 30 MINUTES.

Finally, a waiter who wasn't assigned to our table came and asked us if we wanted drinks. He took another 10 minutes to bring them to us. After which, we decided that it was time to go.

In the past, my family and I have had the same terrible experience. We received a $50 gift card for slow service during one of our visits. Management seems more interested in 'paying off' upset customers rather than training their staff properly.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We must have had menus from another establishment. The food we received didn't even closely resemble the photos on the menu in neither quantity, quality, and it was grossly over cooked. My God what a horrible meal. My veggies were so greasy you needed a lobster bib to even cut them. The corn on the cob looked like they retrieved it from a garbage bin. The mouthful of salmon was very dry. They only two things that were acceptable were the water and the rolls.

We had a Red Lobster in Enfield a while back, and that wasn't too bad, but this one has caused me to vow never to go to a Red Lobster again.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I met three longtime friends for lunch at the Red Lobster in Wethersfield, CT. We have been meeting at this restaurant for many years and love their complimentary cheese biscuits.

Our meals included a choice of soup or salad. My companions and I all chose the house salad. I ordered a strawberry margarita and one of the three specials on the menu - #2 Combo: garlic shrimp, parmesan roasted shrimp and crab-cakes. We left with leftovers to enjoy later.
None of us have ever had room for dessert and today's visit was no exception.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK