“Awful service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017

I'm a local in the area, so this is my "go to" Red Lobsters. However, after going to the restaurant countless times, it's time for me to drive 30 minutes in a different direction just to enjoy the Red Lobsters experience.

This particular restaurant is AWFUL. My family and I were seated, given dirty utensils by the host, and sat without being addressed by our waiter for 30 MINUTES.

Finally, a waiter who wasn't assigned to our table came and asked us if we wanted drinks. He took another 10 minutes to bring them to us. After which, we decided that it was time to go.

In the past, my family and I have had the same terrible experience. We received a $50 gift card for slow service during one of our visits. Management seems more interested in 'paying off' upset customers rather than training their staff properly.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We must have had menus from another establishment. The food we received didn't even closely resemble the photos on the menu in neither quantity, quality, and it was grossly over cooked. My God what a horrible meal. My veggies were so greasy you needed a lobster bib to even cut them. The corn on the cob looked like they retrieved it from a garbage bin. The mouthful of salmon was very dry. They only two things that were acceptable were the water and the rolls.

We had a Red Lobster in Enfield a while back, and that wasn't too bad, but this one has caused me to vow never to go to a Red Lobster again.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I met three longtime friends for lunch at the Red Lobster in Wethersfield, CT. We have been meeting at this restaurant for many years and love their complimentary cheese biscuits.

Our meals included a choice of soup or salad. My companions and I all chose the house salad. I ordered a strawberry margarita and one of the three specials on the menu - #2 Combo: garlic shrimp, parmesan roasted shrimp and crab-cakes. We left with leftovers to enjoy later.
None of us have ever had room for dessert and today's visit was no exception.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Came here with my Brother and we both had the "The Ultimate Feast"!! It was soooo delicious!!! Our high expectations were definitely met!! And it proved to me once again why Red Lobster is one of my fav seafood restaurants!! Our waiter was super friendly and professional and absolutely earned the 25% tip we left!! I'll definitely be back!! If you love seafood, get the Ultimate Feast...you won't be disappointed, trust me!!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

The food was average but the prices were high. The waiter was not very attentive and had to be flagged down several times to get drinks refilled. He just dropped the bill on the table without asking if we wanted coffee or anything else. All in all the service and quality of food was not worth the price of $125 for three people.