“ALWAYS THE BEST........................”

Ranked #3 of 79 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 16
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: We do it all... weddings, private parties, events and catering! Established in 1983 as a traditional Greek pizzeria, Village Pizza has become household name in Historic Wethersfield and a gathering place for friends and families. We are famous for our fresh and delicious pizza as well as a full menu made with the best cheeses, quality meats, and homemade sauces. We will serve you in our warm family atmosphere or deliver to your home or office. Whether you're looking for 1 or 101 pizzas just give John or Art a call. For over 30 years Art & John have been making grinders, pizzas, calzones, Greek dishes and 4 & 6 foot subs!
Reviewed 23 August 2018

I have been a regular customer of Village Pizza for the last 17 years. I am there usually once, if not twice a week. Art and John along with their staff are excellent. Food is a always outstanding A+++. Service is always an A++. The best part about this place is it is ultra consistent. The other part about this place is the owners are committed to the community. There is not another restaurant in Wethersfield, who's owners are so generous and appreciative of their business. The place is simply awesome. Cold beer, fresh pizza and great people. I wouldn't go anywhere else. No one else comes close!!! Thanks Art and John!!! You guys are top notch!! God Bless!

1  Thank agent337

Reviewed 13 August 2018

Great food, great staff, hands on caring owners! I can't say enough good about Village Pizza. Not only is it a fantastic restaurant with fabulous food and great staff, but they are caring members of the community. Always there to lend a hand to those in need.

3  Thank Patricia C
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Food was good, prices were great. Never tried this place before, but I will go back. Has pizza and grinders, both were good!

3  Thank falcor78
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I thought about this review for the last week and I can't live with myself if I don't share.

We went to The Old Town bar for the first time. The kitchen was closed and we were hungry. We googled options and ordered from Village Pizza bc they were open and would deliver. The bartender said she prefers people order from anywhere else because the "owner is not a nice person", but she obliged and let us eat our Village Pizza in peace.

Not 20 minutes later, the owner of Village Pizza comes in to the bar and in front of a full bar, proceeds to yell at the bartender, "if I ever hear you open your f*ucking mouth (about me) again, I'll put my c*ck in it."

Now I don't know the back story here but let me be clear. It does not matter. You can't speak to people like this. You can't threaten women like this. You're a disgrace and should be ashamed of yourself.

Good luck running a business with that kind of temper and disdain. And in a small town no less.

People have choices to make when and where they spend their hard earned money and I'm imploring you to do so elsewhere. The owner of Village Pizza does not deserve your business.

I've told everyone that will listen and am posting this review everywhere I can think of. And I live 20 miles away. Let's see how far and fast that word of mouth can spread.

3  Thank amdandrea
Reviewed 30 July 2018

We went here for the first time on a nice summer evening and sat outside. It is a nice location in Old Wethersfield and it was very pleasant being outside. We didn't get an appetizer, but the waitress brought out a sample to try - which we thought was a nice touch. There was a good selection of pizzas and I don't remember which one we tried. We did really like it.

The service was friendly. The prices were reasonable as were the portions. We will definitely be back.

2  Thank KDAA