All reviews red lobster room was clean hartford area lots of restaurants the breakfast area nice breakfast convenient location bath towels future trips checked in quickly my sister wi fi interstate job ac
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this property on a Friday and Saturday night.

When I first pulled in the parking lot, i thought to myself "Sketchy city".

First of all, the hotel sits behind a Red Lobster on a very main road so when you pull in the parking lot you are at the back of the hotel which makes zero sense. I entered through the back entrance not realizing you would need to drive around the property to the main entrance.

The grounds are in desperate need of some TLC. They have been completely neglected.

My check in process was LONG, which is ridiculous considering I was the only person checking in. There was only one front desk agent. She was checking me in as she was answering phones and speaking to the housekeeping manager. My check in literally took 25 minutes when it should have been no more than 5.

I was told at check in that the pool was out of commission because they are renovating. This SHOULD have been explained to me when I made the reservation or at the very least it should have been mentioned on their website.

The room itself looked recently renovated. Bathroom was TINY.

It's funny, this must have been an old hotel and all they did were renovate the rooms and lobby.
They never replaced the doors on the rooms. Some of the room doors had a 1/2 inch gap on the top.
No luggage rack in the room. Refrigerator leaked.
No microwave, I was told there was.
Air Conditioning was horrible.

I could keep going, but you get the point I'm sure.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Room was clean but huge problem is parking especially on weekends. It is adjacent to a Red Lobster whose customers take most of the Comfort Inn parking. It took us quite awhile to find a spot. We would not stay here again because of that!

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank brcag
Reviewed 28 January 2018

The hotel is located in a great area as it is local to highways and restaurants. The room was clean and quiet and wi-fi was average for a hotel. Some staff were very helpful and others were ambivalent. There was snow the day before and the parking lot was not plowed! The attached parking lots were and the next day were clear but the hotel was a sheet of glass. Even the sidewalk was bad until someone threw some salt down but the parking lot did not get clear until the sun melted it.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2018

Hotel was under renovation but I could not tell. Hotel is just off I-95 close to lots of restaurants. Breakfast was two types of mass produced eggs and sausage and the other waffles and stuff. Free internet. I will stay here again. not fancy but does the job

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank homer17402
Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel is great location, close to shops and restaurants. Room is clean and basic, could do with a bigger tv in the room and some updated bedding, great having a fridge and microwave in the room. Breakfast is free and good selection. Disappointed the guest laundry is expensive and reception won't change notes to use it

Date of stay: December 2017