“great food....and donuts to die for”

Coffee An'donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Westport
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Reviewed 26 July 2016

this place is an institution...love the atmosphere and the people....my daughters love the egg sandwiches and the donuts are a home run...my only issue is that they charge $2.00 per donut and $5.00+ for an egg sandwich...given that, my preference alone is to always goto calises.....but my daughters love their donuts so i generally give in when i am with them....the food is very good...no bs

1  Thank Randy S

Reviewed 11 July 2016

We needed to stop on the Merritt for lunch. We met other family for a very nice lunch for the 5 of us. I enjoyed my pancakes and others enjoyed other lunch dishes. And then we had donuts for dessert. Quick, tasty, near the road. Perfect.

Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

Hey, don't expect gourmet, but soups are good and you can get a nice breakfast or lunch. Donuts are great (can't be that good without a million calories!!). Good coffee. Lots of locals go there.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

Visiting CT from NYC stopped by for Donuts. LEGIT FIRE. Could tell these were 100% homemade (puts DD to shame, literally next level). I've been to Dough NYC and other places so my donut expertise is not just limited to DD or Krispy Kreme, so trust me when I tell you these donuts were special. The glaze on the glazed Choco was perfectly crystallized, the cinnamon and powdered donuts were well-coated and had a plethora of cin/sugar, and the Old-fashioned had an excellent balance of crispness on the outside while maintaining a soft and delicious interior. Will 1000% go back if I am in the area.

1  Thank dogstraightup
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Coffee an' Donut sells exactly what you'd expect--coffee (a Columbian variety) and homemade donuts, plus sandwiches snd wraps, like gyros and Philly cheese steaks. Better than Dunkin'. ;) The ceiling tiles look like they've seen better days, though.