“A real find for breakfast!”
Review of Turtle Cafe

Turtle Cafe
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Westbrook
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Operated by Culinary Chefs offering traditional American, gourmet, and international breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The Turtle Cafe is right out of the book of the small, local diners that serve the best food around. We went for breakfast based on Trip Advisor reviews and we were so glad we did! The food was excellent! I had the eggs with corned beef hash, couldn't have been better! It's a small place so you might have to sit at the counter. We were lucky to get a booth. There can be a wait for a table so be prepared but I promise, the wait is worth it!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Was in town and wanted to find a local spot for breakfast and this was it. Cute little place with counter,table and outdoor seating... good menu with many updated versions of old favorites. We had a frittata and the hash. Both were yummy. The chef is spot on in his tiny kitchen and has many followers it seems. Nice small family feel. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely one of my favorite places! The Zorba Crepe is so delicious!! Never had a meal there that I didn’t like! Sunday mornings are crazy so be prepared to wait. So worth it though!

1  Thank GMAPAT128
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

We often visit the Turtle Cafe for a scrumptious breakfast! Crepes, frittatas or anything else are all delicious. You can watch Ricky cook as you wait for your order- he's a master!

Reviewed 13 April 2018

This is a small place, tucked away comfortably on the corner. Thought I'd stop in for some coffee and was greeted at the door by a friendly waitress. After looking at the menu and specials board I decided to try the Salmon Frittata. Why not, coffee was good. Food came out shortly, along with a refill of fresh hot coffee. AMAZING...I am thoroughly pleased but disappointed that the diner in my town doesn't serve this good of a breakfast. Another reason to visit the shoreline!