“Great Restaurant with colorful and tasty entrees”
Review of Shish Kebab House

Shish Kebab House
Ranked #16 of 181 Restaurants in West Hartford
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

A group of 8 ladies had dinner. Our waiter suggested a buffet of appetizers and entrees. I ate dishes I did not think I would like and found myself taking notes so that if I went back I could order those items that interested me. A very lovel restaurant, staff and food.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This restaurant has delicious, fresh food. The portions are generous - I had to take some of mine home. Everything was cooked perfectly. The service was good and the atmosphere was very nice. I cannot believe how big this place is! I will go back.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Went twice in three weeks, once as a couple, and the other time with a group of 6. Terrific, attentive service both times. Not a place to go if you're in a hurry - the service is prompt, but everything is cooked to order and takes time. Everything comes out at just the right temperature - cold if appropriate and piping ho for heated foods. Appetizers are especially yummy - consider several appetizers for dinner. Lamb is terrific

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It was jammed because their happy hour is excellent and goes until 7. So I sat outside on their patio on a glorious evening after a day of drizzle. Had my usual eggplant and Pino served by Jackie, one of their awesome bartenders. So great!

Reviewed 13 May 2017

the food quality was excellent and the drinks were also perfect. the options are a bit limited if you do not eat beef or lamb. otherwise if you opt for shami kebabs or chicken kebabs - this place is a must-visit.