“Great Restaurant with colorful and tasty entrees”
Review of Shish Kebab House

Shish Kebab House
Ranked #16 of 203 Restaurants in West Hartford
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017

A group of 8 ladies had dinner. Our waiter suggested a buffet of appetizers and entrees. I ate dishes I did not think I would like and found myself taking notes so that if I went back I could order those items that interested me. A very lovel restaurant, staff and food.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 16 July 2017

This restaurant has delicious, fresh food. The portions are generous - I had to take some of mine home. Everything was cooked perfectly. The service was good and the atmosphere was very nice. I cannot believe how big this place is! I will go back.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 June 2017

Went twice in three weeks, once as a couple, and the other time with a group of 6. Terrific, attentive service both times. Not a place to go if you're in a hurry - the service is prompt, but everything is cooked to order and takes time. Everything comes out at just the right temperature - cold if appropriate and piping ho for heated foods. Appetizers are especially yummy - consider several appetizers for dinner. Lamb is terrific

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

It was jammed because their happy hour is excellent and goes until 7. So I sat outside on their patio on a glorious evening after a day of drizzle. Had my usual eggplant and Pino served by Jackie, one of their awesome bartenders. So great!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 13 May 2017

the food quality was excellent and the drinks were also perfect. the options are a bit limited if you do not eat beef or lamb. otherwise if you opt for shami kebabs or chicken kebabs - this place is a must-visit.

Date of visit: May 2017