“Meeting with friends for dinner”
Review of Zaytoon's Bistro

Zaytoon's Bistro
Ranked #38 of 201 Restaurants in West Hartford
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

From hit and cold appetizers to the taste of Lebanon dishes this restaurant does not disappoint. It’s somewhat small and the lively conversation of the people the two times we ate there make it very enjoyable particularly since there’s no music blasting in the background
The owners greet customers as if we were family members. We tried the Tomato Qalayeh with lamb; the Boneless half chicken oven baked; and Shrimp Tagine. Just thinking of their flavors makes me want to get in my car and drive back If you go please try Kanafeh dessert It’s absolutely delicious
Can’t wait to go back and try some of the other dishes

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Omar and his family are wonderful hosts and the food is delicious! The falafel sandwich, the chicken shish taouk and the hummus are amazing. The Greek salad is crisp and fresh and the desserts are sweet and delicious. BYOB. My new favorite place in West Hartford has outdoor dining too!

1  Thank robertdE4050QE
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Zaina cooks the food, serves the food and really cares that you enjoy the food. Her smile is genuine, and it is clear that she cooks with her heart. Of course all of this is greatly helped by the fact that the food is delicious!
It is a plus that vegans can enjoy a fabulous meal there!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Do not go! Ordered a Greek salad for $9. Makes Wendy’s side salad look more appealing! When I complained about the size for the price the owner could care less and gave me a blank stare!! I guess it’s all about supply and demand. Need to charge high prices for lack of customers! Owner didn’t even try to go out of his way and apologize! 1 Star for the tall glass of water! Bye Bye Zaytoon’s!

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The rudest service that I’ve ever experienced in my life! I won’t recommend it if you appreciate a good food and a great service.