“Waterford diner style option”
Review of When Pigs Fly Cafe

When Pigs Fly Cafe
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Nice to have a Waterford breakfast option in that Great Neck area. Nothing fancy, good offerings, friendly staff, and coffee refills make for a happy visit.
I enjoyed the French Toast with fresh fruit and that I was served a perfectly reasonable portion, rather than some 1000 kcalorie breakfast monstrosity.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We visit this area every year and try to stop and eat here.

There is parking in the back behind the restaurant. There is plenty of seating (inside and out). It fills up pretty quickly so I would recommend going there early for meals. The coffee and tea are serve-yourself. We were seated quickly and they took our orders within minutes. They had several specials that we tried like the red-white and blue pancakes. Wow. They were wonderful. The staff is always friendly and the prices were reasonable. The one note is that they only took cash so don't try credit. Great place to eat.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I had never been to this place before, but what a hidden secret! They have a breakfast for everyone. The coffee was the best I'd ever had!! Smooth and just great tasting. I had the Little Breakfast: Eggs, Hash browns, and toast. They also had French toast and Omelettes and many other things. I loved it and may be back later in the week if I can.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We found When Pigs Fly though our navigator app. We figured we would try it out. A great little place where you have room around you. Tables are spaced apart so no bumping into other diners and there is special charm in the décor and atmosphere here. The staff is courteous and extremely friendly. The food is tasty and the price is right. NOTE: This establishment takes cash only. They do offer an ATM inside but there is a $2.75 convenience fee for a transaction.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I live in Rhode Island and we have a number of great places for breakfast but when I
spend time in the Waterford area where my girlfriend lives we ALWAYS go for breakfast
at When Pigs Fly because the breakfast is AWESOME! Kim and her crew (Casey is excellent!) do a fantastic job. The food is the best and the service is superb. The Drew Omelette (bacon, avocado, etc) is my favorite. You have to try this place-you will be hooked!