“This is one of the better breakfast places”
Review of When Pigs Fly Cafe

When Pigs Fly Cafe
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 June 2018

I had never been to this place before, but what a hidden secret! They have a breakfast for everyone. The coffee was the best I'd ever had!! Smooth and just great tasting. I had the Little Breakfast: Eggs, Hash browns, and toast. They also had French toast and Omelettes and many other things. I loved it and may be back later in the week if I can.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

We found When Pigs Fly though our navigator app. We figured we would try it out. A great little place where you have room around you. Tables are spaced apart so no bumping into other diners and there is special charm in the décor and atmosphere here. The staff is courteous and extremely friendly. The food is tasty and the price is right. NOTE: This establishment takes cash only. They do offer an ATM inside but there is a $2.75 convenience fee for a transaction.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I live in Rhode Island and we have a number of great places for breakfast but when I
spend time in the Waterford area where my girlfriend lives we ALWAYS go for breakfast
at When Pigs Fly because the breakfast is AWESOME! Kim and her crew (Casey is excellent!) do a fantastic job. The food is the best and the service is superb. The Drew Omelette (bacon, avocado, etc) is my favorite. You have to try this place-you will be hooked!

Reviewed 18 March 2018

In town, visiting our daughter at the Coast Guard Academy, we found this little place in Waterford. What a fantastic breakfast! Service was friendly and efficient. Help yourself to coffee where you had a variety of choices. The Organic Dark was delicious. Our daughter ordered an egg special which was a creative take on huevos rancheros. My husband had the breakfast scramble and I had absolutely delicious whole grain pancakes with blue berries. You can order 2 or 3. Two was a huge plate of pancakes.
Not to be missed if you are in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

I indulged myself and had breakfast at "When Pigs Fly Cafe". I had a lovely mocha was tons of whipped cream and sprinkles and a savory, delicious chicken gravy and Texas Toast. The staff was very kind and helpful. The parking lot is directly behind the building and can be easily missed if you are unfamiliar with the property (like I was). But once you find it parking is easy. I will definitely be coming back for breakfast!