“Gourmet of fast food”
Review of Frankie's Hot Dogs

Frankie's Hot Dogs
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Waterbury
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Frankie's is the best. Hot dogs, burgers, fried fast food..top notch service. Their hot relish is the perfect topper! Frankie's is a can't miss.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Oriented to family take out although you can eat inside. Our kids love the burgers and dogs. We like the variety of toppings. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Service is great it's very clean .. Food was served hot.. and you can see everything being made which is a big plus for me

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My client and I came to Frankie's for lunch. I wasn't really too hungry so I just purchased the soup. I was so pleased. It was very flavorful and piping hot, like you would expect on a chilly day, as well as, filling. If ou are looking quick and simple don't forget they have soups too.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times and they always have good food. We usually get the hotdogs but we tried the stake and cheese last night and it was good.

Date of visit: May 2017