“Best Hof dogs”
Review of Frankie's Hot Dogs

Frankie's Hot Dogs
Ranked #3 of 324 Restaurants in Waterbury
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

Service is great it's very clean .. Food was served hot.. and you can see everything being made which is a big plus for me

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

My client and I came to Frankie's for lunch. I wasn't really too hungry so I just purchased the soup. I was so pleased. It was very flavorful and piping hot, like you would expect on a chilly day, as well as, filling. If ou are looking quick and simple don't forget they have soups too.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

We have been here many times and they always have good food. We usually get the hotdogs but we tried the stake and cheese last night and it was good.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Frankie's has been a staple of the Waterbury area for over 50 years. Always a great place for friendly service and good food.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

The best customer service is the the Reidville drive location .....The Chase Ave location is ok ...The Watertown location if it's busy courtesy and food suffer a bit. Turkey burgers are good chicken is good and hot dogs will help with hunger . Seafood well there's always room for improvement too much breading not enough seafood and it's not very tasty..Burgers well bun is to big for thin patty ...
My question is they have been in business for quite sometime obviously are loved by locals .....So why are the prices so high????