See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Had I been in control of my own destiny, I would have walked away the minute I saw (and smelled) my room. I couldn't, so I had to make do.

Our first room had DEFINITELY been smoked in. We went to the front desk. The line? That the construction workers from the project on the highway outside smoked, and that was sucked in through the air conditioner. Give me a break! We got a new room, but it was nothing to brag about.

The floors are laminate, but poorly done. There are gaps. The mattresses are hard, the sheets worn, the comforters stained. The curtains are grungy. The walls had multiple stains. There were cobwebs in the corners. The bathroom had barely been cleaned. Three out of four of the towels in the room were dirty or had hairs on them. The shampoo bottle had something weird and sticky on it, so I skipped it. I'm pretty sure someone vomited in the AC unit at some point, or at least it smelled like it whenever it kicked on.

Honestly, I would have (and should have) ditched the room even if the money couldn't be recouped. As it was, I went to a nearby WalMart and bought a sleeping bag and pillow so I could have some shielding from the sheets of questionable cleanliness.

And this cost over $100 per night. Are you kidding me? I don't need luxury, but basic human sanitation is a must. I wouldn't sleep in this place for free, given the choice. Skip this place even if it means a bit more of a drive for you in the morning. I'm still bringing my stuff into my apartment in stages so it can go straight into the washer--I just hope I didn't bring anything unwanted home with me.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

We apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations and will look into the issues raised by you.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here before and enjoy coming back. The room is clean, wifi is good, and the restaurant next door is awesome! The Italian restaurant is Nino's, and they have the best pizza you will find anywhere. Great place to stay and eat.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your continued patronage and we are glad that we have been able to provide you with quality stays. We will continue to make improvements in order to provide more value to our guests.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Had first floor room. The room appeared to be recently renovated. I like hotels that have wood floors, instead of carpet-much cleaner. Had frig, microwave, and a flat screen TV. The breakfast was average. Front desk clerk was extremely nice and helpful with questions I had.

Room Tip: Away from interstate would have been more quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to provide us with a review of your stay. We are glad that your stay was comfortable and hope to see you again whenever you are in the area.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

This place rates in the top 3 of the worst hotels I've stayed at in my lifetime. I thought at nearly $100 a night that it would be at least acceptable. The room was quite small and the bathroom even smaller. you can't open the door if you're sitting on the throne, nor could your other half step out of the shower. oh, the drain was plugged so you shower in water around your ankles. the towel I reached for had several black curley hairs on it. the workout room consisted of a treadmill stuck in a small room with the vending machines. the breakfast in the morning was dismal at best. thank goodness for the bagels since everything else was inedible. the "scrambled eggs " were more like little powdery nuggets and cold, but they paired well with the cold under cooked link sausage. Next time through this area I will keep driving or sleep in the car. I would not recommend to anyone. This is part of the Choice Hotels group and I would definitely make a decent choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We are sorry to see that your stay was not comfortable and apologize for that.

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Not a good choice to stay! Note the sheets on sidewalk in pix. They were there outside the room next to us in evening and still there next morning. Bathroom so tiny that the only space to step out of tub is exactly where the persons feet would be if they were sitting on 'the throne' at same time. The drain in bathtub didn't drain properly so standing in water during shower.
Breakfast was awful. Scrambled eggs were like dry nuggets and perfectly cold. Sausage were undercooked and looked like gray hotdogs and also cold as well. Thank goodness there was yogurt and bagels.
Found a black hair on the 'clean' towel. Also, price even with AAA discount $10 more than listed on google maps☹️
Next time we will keep on driving !

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Himanshu R, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

We apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations and will look into the issues raised by you. We also would like to bring to your attention that when you are looking for a hotel on google maps while traveling the rates that appear are usually not for that day and that is the reason you saw a rate difference at check in.
Once again we are apologize for not being able to meet your expectations.