“family dinner”

Pho Ethan
Ranked #68 of 184 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 September 2017

the bun dishes were tasty. the pho broth needs some help. fruit smoothies very tasty. if you're craving Vietnamese this will hit the spot.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

We were out doing alittle shopping and we decided to use my Groupon for pho Ethan's I have eaten pho when in NYC a few times --- but I had not tried this place before. It's a very nice little restaurant --next door to staples store We really liked that the menus gave a description and a picture of the items as well and prices were reasonable. We ordered the shrimp toast appetizer and I had seafood ( shrimp squid ) Med pho ( minus scallops) my friend had seafood clay pot incl. scallops all was very very good and portions were large! They serve wine and beer and smoothies and soda and tea We really enjoyed our meal -- and my friend took home the rest of her meal as it was more than she could finish. If you are in the neighborhood -- give it a try. And the Groupon really made trying it even better --

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stay away from his place - phar away!! Was served inedible garbage that looked and tasted like actual rancid garbage. Tried to bite into a 'beef ball' in my pho and spit it out it was SO terrible! Took a tiny sip of of the broth and gagged - tasted like a cows hind end - maybe it was actual beef testicle soup! Owner charged me for this meal and argued with me that I had eaten some of the food so I had to pay for it. Horrible business practices - such a joke!

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Beverages and food were amazing, fresh and tasty, I plenty recommend this place, the spring rolls sauce was delicious and the pork skewers were succulent!!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Nothing like a bowl of steaming Pho Tai on a cold winter Sunday.
Excellent service and so convenient.
Always a treat! Fun for family and friends too...

Been to Pho Ethan? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK