“Good service, Food consistent across several visits”
Review of Pho Ethan

Pho Ethan
Ranked #68 of 184 Restaurants in Wallingford
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 2 March 2017

I have visited to eat in 3 times and for take out twice. For dine-in, service was attentive and food was served promptly. Fresh summer rolls were delicious. I have tried the beef pho and the seafood. Both were tasty. One complaint is that the seafood pho was served in beef broth which was a bit incongruous. The Bahn mi was delicious. Never having visited Vietnam, I cannot attest to this food's "authenticity." I can, however, report that it is yummy.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

The establishment was off US-15 (we think) on a small shopping plaza with ample parking. The reception was prompt. There was no language issue.

Ambience was stark and clean; would resemble a modernized "American" diner with Mostly clean plastic-covered booths Very, very, comfortable.

Ice cold water arrived, garnished each with a slice of fresh lime, a nice touch.. The menu were organized understandable fashion, pronounced with understandable "Vietnamese' appetizers followed by well-known Pho and Ban Mi. The rest appeared to be fusions of Chinese-Vietnamese. Notable feature of each dish was fresh and clean. Presentation was Chinese-French.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

Disgusting Pho. I travel all over the world, and this place has the worse Pho. They don't give garnishment and only provide a small spoonful of sriracha and hoisen sauce. I almost puked trying to finish a bowl. I will never come back.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Stopped for lunch with my daughter & granddaughter & was pleasantly surprised. The "small" noodle bowl was more than enough for both of us with some leftover to take home. My daughter also had a chicken sandwich which was very good. My picky granddaughter had a strawberry smoothie that was absolutely delicious!

1  Thank RuthiK4
Reviewed 9 November 2016

The Pho broth with rice noodles was delicious. It came with fresh basil, bean sprouts, lime wedges and hot peppers to add if you liked. I ordered mine with grilled chicken. It was served on the side, freshly cooked and also tasty. I ordered the small bowl and could not finish it all. I am anxious to return and try something else on their extensive menu.

1  Thank Nancy S

Been to Pho Ethan? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK