All reviews continental breakfast stay there again nice surprise basic hotel memorial service both times my parents cereal chain cup discount
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I spent one night there. No issues with the accommodations. Hot water in the shower and well lit. Bedding was comfortable and the AC worked with no issue. I was not overwhelmed by the breakfast, but a cup of yogurt and coffee sufficed. There aren’t many options in this area, so for a short term stay the Day’s Inn was fine.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Depending on where you need to be in the area, I've found that there aren't a ton of options, but this one worked for me. It's not fancy by any means, but it was clean and the a/c worked. The front desk staff was friendly & helpful. The parking lot is well lit and close to the entrance. My room was clean. The hotel in general could probably use some updating but I would stay there again if I needed to be in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We have been staying at the Day's Inn off and on for almost two months while we are in the process of handling a house that is on the market. The staff has been very accommodating and our room has always been clean. The room is adequate based on the rate charged. Complimentary breakfast consisting of cereals, fruit, toast, tea or coffee is also adequate. We appreciate having a moderate priced motel to stay at while we are working.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Considering the price intendi costs, this is not a place I suggest.
Not so clean, room is quite small and really old
Very small bathroom.
And the worst is the breakfast room, 3 metres big ...
considering it was a business trip, I won’t come back here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018

It's a Days Inn. It's not a Hilton. I get that. I stay in hotels 100 days a year and room 120 is by far the worst room I have ever stayed in. The mold/mildew smell was so strong it took my breath away. The a/c unit even made it worse. Suspect a bad condenser. Black mold on ceiling in bathroom. I finally turned a/c off and left window open for the two day stay. Bought a large can of Lysol and spr4ayed that on all fabric, carpet, bathroom and a/c unit.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel