“Polish Easter Food Shopping”
Review of Baltyk Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baltyk Deli
Ranked #48 of 151 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

It was my first time at Baltyk Deli in Stratford, CT & I had a great experience. The Keilbasi was one of the best we have ever had & the cheese Babka was fresh & delicious. I would definitely go back for my favorite Polish foods, not only at Easter, but throughout the year. The service was excellent & the owner & staff were very friendly & helpful! I'm so glad it was recommended to us!

Reviewed 9 November 2016

My favorite is the liverwurst. Authentic polish groceries and the deli is awesome! Don't miss this one!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is my "go-to" place for authentic Polish food. They have great cold cuts, kielbasi, ham, pieroghi, stuffed cabbage and all the ingredients for classic Polish cooking! Try the salted pork fat back, which I chop up, fry and cook onions for my stuffed cabbage! Maria is super friendly, too!

Reviewed 17 December 2014

The Baltyk Deli is not a restaurant, but a well-run ethnic delicatessen. That being said, we always travel to the Baltyk Deli during the holidays. The owner, Marisha, has created an atmosphere reminiscent of growing up and celebrating Polish traditions. Don't be put off by the predominant use of the Polish language (both written and spoken). The friendly staff is all too happy to help you find the right ingredients to make a Polish meal: variety of pierogis, 17 kinds of kielbasa, dried mushrooms, fresh breads and rolls, pickles...the list goes on! Of course, the poppyseed cake is the perfect dessert after your feast; it is moist and rich with filling. The Baltyk Deli provides the finest ingredients to make a delicious Polish meal, and continue family traditions.

If you're hungry, the deli makes an assortment of standard sandwiches. There are also soft drinks and pastries!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I drink coffee every so often, but when I want a really good cup, this is the place! They also have a great selection of deli items and ethnic food choices.

1  Thank Jeanette524