“Polish Specialities Meats & More!”
Review of Baltyk Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baltyk Deli
Ranked #48 of 151 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is my "go-to" place for authentic Polish food. They have great cold cuts, kielbasi, ham, pieroghi, stuffed cabbage and all the ingredients for classic Polish cooking! Try the salted pork fat back, which I chop up, fry and cook onions for my stuffed cabbage! Maria is super friendly, too!

Reviewed 17 December 2014

The Baltyk Deli is not a restaurant, but a well-run ethnic delicatessen. That being said, we always travel to the Baltyk Deli during the holidays. The owner, Marisha, has created an atmosphere reminiscent of growing up and celebrating Polish traditions. Don't be put off by the predominant use of the Polish language (both written and spoken). The friendly staff is all too happy to help you find the right ingredients to make a Polish meal: variety of pierogis, 17 kinds of kielbasa, dried mushrooms, fresh breads and rolls, pickles...the list goes on! Of course, the poppyseed cake is the perfect dessert after your feast; it is moist and rich with filling. The Baltyk Deli provides the finest ingredients to make a delicious Polish meal, and continue family traditions.

If you're hungry, the deli makes an assortment of standard sandwiches. There are also soft drinks and pastries!

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I drink coffee every so often, but when I want a really good cup, this is the place! They also have a great selection of deli items and ethnic food choices.

1  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I loved the ladies running the place - they're very helpful, and quite lovely. I love the selection - though seems not that expansive, it covers all the major "need-to-have" points. The meats were fresh, and clearly the owners know how to store their merchandise. They fit in quite a nice array into a rather smallish store. I will go every time I'm in the area, and be confident that I get exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you, Ladies!

6  Thank CoolYule