“Good Chinese - finally!”
Review of Chang's Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chang's Garden
Ranked #20 of 47 Restaurants in Storrs
Reviewed 28 January 2017

I moved here a year ago from a larger town that had "one sauce" Chinese cooking. However, when I recently got some take-out from Chang's Garden, I realized I was back in good Chinese-American and some Chinese cooking territory. Every dish we had was excellent. I chose some old favorites and some new that i did not recognize. Their version of boneless "pork ribs" was actually slices of red-seasoned pork - excellent flavor but lacking in juicy fat (a plus for some!). All of the vegetables were cooked perfectly and fresh. Best of all - there were different sauces on different dishes - no more "one sauce"!. Prices are not bargain, perhaps a bit high - but worth it for the quality of the ingredients and seasoning. I'll be back.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

This has got to be the best Chinese restaurant I have ever had the pleasure to visit. The food is always excellent, as well as the service. I make it a point to visit there at least a couple of times a month. Well worth the visit!

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant inside, very bright and nice.
We did takeout the other night, as we frequently do, and enjoyed our General Tso's chicken, twice cooked pork, shrimp mei fun, moo sho pork, and chicken lo mean.

Everything we have ever had has been tasty

Reviewed 9 July 2016

Have ordered from here numerous times. So far we have never been disappointed. Some of the prices have gone up lately, but what hasn't. Food is still good.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Excellent food and service, including chinese beer and excellent spring rolls, and lots of good choices.