“ok”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Robeks
Reviewed 8 February 2012

drink was ok, might go back, but not somewhere i would go all the time.

Reviewed 16 March 2010

I love Robek's but this location sucks. The smoothies are never full and service is always nonexistent/

Yesterday I went to get a smoothie for my husband. There were 2 males and 1 female working. They were all very slow (it took almost 10 minutes for me to get the first version of my smoothie and there was only 2 people ahead of me) and it looked like they had no idea how much fruit/juice/ice to put in each smoothie. The first time I was presented my smoothie there was more than 1 inch missing from the cup. I asked the male worker for the rest and he told me that is the standard for smoothies.

This is where the problem starts. Not only was I subjected to rude hostile behavior but the workers did want any accountability whatsoever. When the first worker refused to correct my order, he passed it off to another worker who proceeded to finish the order. During that time, I asked for the first worker's name he became incredibly hostile and muttered muffled comments underneath his breath to the other male coworker. When I
asked the worker completing the order for the original worker's name, he became defensive and tried to ask me "why would I need his name?". I felt really bad for this worker because I understand that he did not want the other worker to get in trouble.

Finally when I got in the car and I proceeded to drive away, I noticed that my clothing was covered in the smoothie. Guess what? There was an intentional hole in the side of my styrofoam cup. I decided not to go back because I was now very upset but because I did not want to make a bad situation much more worse.

Reviewed 13 February 2010

Yumm. If you like shakes, smoothies and liquid lunches this is the place to go. On beach days you have to have a Robeks to get the huge super slurpy size Hummingbird. Such a great place you are in and out no problem, it is clean, great for kids, and they have other food options as well.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook