“Nice Place to grab late dinner.”
Review of Bull's Head Diner

Bull's Head Diner
Ranked #83 of 488 Restaurants in Stamford
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 35
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Dropped in Friday evening after a function at church to grab a bite with another couple. We were seated and served quickly. Food was reasonable and tasty.

Ricky was our server and was a delight. Friendly, quick service. Served our purposes perfectly.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Bull's Head Diner has your typical diner food. I get a omelette or pancakes 99% of the time that I go to there, no matter what time of day. I can't speak to the other food. But if you're looking for breakfast then try out this diner.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Along with large portions, the menu has absolutely anything you could want. More time spent checking out the menu than eating. Service was very friendly and fast. Food was great.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Better than most diners in CT. Extensive menu. Large space with parking, at intersection of High Ridge & Long Ridge. Near major shopping.

Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

The thing I love about diners is the endless choice, and Bull's Head Diner does not disappoint. We arrived for a late lunch on a Monday. We chose a booth in the back and opened the menu: eggs of all varieties, sandwiches, salads, Italian specialties, Greek specialties; so many choices. Eventually I decided on the Gyro, something I don't make at home. My friend had the lentil soup and 1/2 tuna sandwich. Both dishes were very good. We lingered over a cup of coffee and no one rushed us. As diners go, this is a good one.