I have travelled business for past 20 some years. You get picky with such experience. Especially when you have to pay from your own pocket.
I was positively surprised and friendly staff helped to make this a nice experience. Facilities are good and in walking distance from downtown. Has even bar/restaurent on site also.
I recommend this place for both business or private purposes.
Complimentary internet works well.
I could not wish for more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Mill River, located on the waterfront, is a hotel with peerless elegance, modern comforts & exceptional privacy. When the hotel opened in Year 1985 it had no parallel in the city and around. Although the hotel has seen much change, it has retained all of its original charm. For business or pleasure, hotel's spacious guest rooms & suites surrounded with residential ambiance offer an enclave of luxury in convenient downtown Stamford. Located on Mill River Street, easily accessible from I-95, I-287, Route 15, Route 1. Walking distance from downtown Stamford and local corporate offices. Five minutes from Stamford train station offering link to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Stamford Hotel Stamford
- Hampton Inn And Suites Stamford