“Consistently excellent sashimi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We've tried most of the many sushi places intern, and find ourselves always coming back to Fin II because the sashimi (which is what we order, very boring...) is consistently excellent, service is good and management is very welcoming.

Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Simply said, this place is the best sushi in town and I would possibly say for the county. We are sushi lovers and try to test all the different sushi restaurants and Finn has constantly been the freshest and the tastiest. They are well priced and the staff is nice.

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Fin II is our favorite place in stamford. service is always great. Micheal , the owner, is always near by! The sushi is the best in town and the prices TOTALLY reasonable. Cannot be beat!

Reviewed 18 August 2016

There was a constant flow at Fin II - confirming the quality of the food. I opted for a few of the specials and was not disappointed. I had some maxed out "jalapeno bomb" as well as the red snapper sushi (only 1 piece for $3.50). I also had a special salmon roll that was delish! Our hostess Michelle was excellent - very classy and sincere. See you again soon!

Reviewed 8 April 2016

Fin II is one of my favourite Japanese restaurant: its furnitures are a little be dated and there is not a good fragrance after the main door. Except for this, the Japnaese plates are very tasty. I have tried several kind of maki and urumaki and I can confirm that are all very good. My favourite one are the Dragon and the Rainbow ones: thene there is also another one with bacon if I remember well that is excellent. There is also a good selection of beers and some good wine. The check is standard. Last time I spent 45$ for 3 maki roll and a beer.