All reviews the crowne plaza cinnamon rolls parking garage front desk fridge and microwave spacious room would stay here again included breakfast train station check in was a breeze nice property per day walking distance great room fitness center clean hotel excellent stay
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I have recently stayed at this hotel and found the experience to be very memorable all because of the outstanding service of Mr. Bryan George at Front Desk. Bryan is not only knowledgeable about his duties but he is also very pleasant and personable. He is funny, courteous, genuine,very accommodating and always with a beautiful smile. He suggested places to shop, dine and party. He is the reason I will definitely stay at Holiday Inn Express Stamford on my next trip. Thanks Bryan.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Bryan George ! A Rock Star!

From the moment I came to the FD he was extremely help in a moment of STRESS. He went above and beyond of what his job entailed. He put number 2 before no# 1. He even upgrade me to easy the stress and make sure me my son had an amazing STAY.

Thanks so much YOU ROCK!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We enjoyed a great stay and will definitely stay again. We found the hotel's staff friendly, professional and welcoming. The Front Office Director, Ms Cynthia Rankin was a wealth of information not only about the hotel and its amenities, but about the Stamford area as well. We were able to enjoy a carefree stay and even enjoyed some shopping downtown (the hotel's shuttle service provided transportation). Dinner and breakfast were delicious, and the wait staff were very courteous. This is a great place to stay with easy access to all that Stamford has to offer!

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018

My experience started with a quick and welcoming check in at the hotel by Cynthia Rankins. We were given information on parking of our vehicle the shuttle service. Our suite was very clean and comfortable. We also dined at the hotel restaurant for dinner and breakfast the atmosphere and service was wonderful and the food was excellent!
The location of the hotel was a perfect choice because of all the amenities and being close to downtown Stamford. Looking forward to coming back.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

I write this as I sit in room 424, there are four industrial exhaust fans beneath my window. It's dinner time so they are cooking away. Guess how my room smells? Parking is a reasonable $10/day, but has low clearance (6'3") and is positioned to suit the Crowne Plaza guests. Side note, CP and HIE are attached. I chose HIE as pictures of CP looked outdated and is typically not my choice of where to stay. With that, it is a decent walk from your car, through CP, past the restaurant, through a corridor with small retail clients (mind you glass enclosure/walkway, very warm in there), and then past the front desk to the elevator. The good? Room is clean comfortable. Nice loveseat to rest on, computer desk is adequate, decent amount of outlets. The so-so? Small TV with limited channels, wifi is average. Feels like a 90s apartment, light golden wood, silver finishes, glass worktop, dark accents, etc.

Next time I fly out of White Plains, I will definitely look at other venues

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Floyd M
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hi Floyd M,

My name is Anthony and I thank you for your recent stay with us and reviewing our property. I am pleased you liked the cleanliness of your room. On the other hand, I am sorry you were not satisfied with the location of your room and the condition of our parking lot. I am also sorry you were not satisfied with the amenities provided in your room. We highly value views, opinions and feedback from our guests, as this allows us to constantly improve the service and facilities we provide. I have sent you a private message to obtain some additional details.

Thank you for staying and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Anthony M