“Nice gyros”
Review of EOS Greek Cuisine

EOS Greek Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
EOS Greek Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 515 Restaurants in Stamford
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Spring and Broad Street
Description: Authentic Greek cuisine in a modern atmosphere. Family owned and operated we designed EOS to be an entire Greek experience for our customers. Our cuisine echoes our passion for the flavors and aromas we enjoy now and lovingly remember growing up. We use only the freshest ingredients, farm raised animals, locally grown produce, and highest quality of imported seafood. We feature a wide variety of available Greek wines as well as Domestic and International varieties. Undiminished freshness and simplicity is our goal, paired with a cool, relaxed atmosphere to provide an authentic Greek experience.
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

We went for lunch as I heard the gyros were very good. We were not disappointed. We ordered steak and shrimp gyros(pita wraps), both were delicious. It was nice that it came with either salad or soup. We tried two different soups, however both were too salty.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

There were a few tables inside but it wasn't busy. Upon sitting I was engaged in conversation but the lack of attention from a server was noticeable. After being seated for awhile the server for the night reluctantly came over (no greeting and barely any eye contact). They weren't at the table except when forced to be (taking initial food and drink orders) and I felt like a nuisance as the server looked around while I told them my order. Luckily nothing important was needed (tzatiki dipping sauce) because he never stopped by to ask if everything was ok, etc. I did want a refill but when I was asked I was already done with my meal and could tell they just wanted to drop the check (no dessert or coffee offered). The restaurant is an intimate size so I was able to see e wasn't overwhelmed with customers. It isn't a good feeling to feel like a nuisance when paying for a service.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Popped in on a quiet Tuesday night. No one but me inside and a few tables outside. Service was a bit slow and inattentive. Food came quick. It was awesome. I had the gyro wrap and a side Greek salad. All for 15 bucks. I would go back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We had dinner on a Thursday evening. We were there early but there were several tables already occupied. The service was excellent but not rushed. The wait staff was extremely knowledgeable and helped my friend chose dishes that were salt free. We ordered a variety of dishes: fish, chicken and steak. We were served professionally with the wait staff knowing who ordered which dish. The food was delicious, served hot and all together.the prices are fair and the portions were generous. We will return.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My children hosted me at EOS at my wife's suggestion, and it was a great idea! The service is excellent; the wine list contains good Greek selections; the cuisine is outstanding, especially the grilled seafood appetizer combo; the prices reasonable; and the location excellent!